Please join us for the Opening Ceremony of the Master’s Degree Program in Public and International Law on 2 October at 5 pm in Hall G at the Royal University of Law & Economics. The Rector of RULE, H.E. LUY Channa and Professor Vincent TOMKIEWICZ, representing our partner university, the University of Paris 8, will be on hand to welcome you and introduce this new master’s program.
We hope you will join us for this auspicious event. If you plan on attending, please RSVP to Ms. OEURN Sambo at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 17.00 : Welcome from H.E. LUY Channa, Rector
- 17.10 : Presentation by Pr. Vincent TOMKIEWICZ, Program Director, University of Paris (Paris 8)
- 17.20 : Speech by H.E. Jean-Claude POIMBOEUF, French Ambassador to Cambodia
- 17.35 : Keynote speech by H.E. HANG Chuon Naron, Minister of Education, Youth and Sports, Patron of the first intake 2015-2017
- 18.00 : Reception and discussion with Professors and Program Director
- 18.30 : End of Ceremony